Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy Post V-Day!


Happy Post Valentines Day to everyone. Currently I am in my A5 Large Lilac Kikki-K with mini gold diamonds on the front. This planner was my very first leather, ring bound planner when I was first getting into the planner world. A year ago this month I purchased this beauty and it still brings me such joy when I use it. My dashboard currently is something I made. I took a multi-color heart print card stock paper, cut it down to size, laminated it and punched holes and voila! a DIY dashboard for my planner. The Minnie and Mickey image is actually from the Disney Gallery at Downtown Disney, and it's actually a postcard that I also laminated so that it last's quite some time. Add a bit of washi tape and that's that.... my Valentine dashboard.

I hope everyone had a sweet Valentine weekend, I know I did. Until next time!

XOXO,
Melissa May

No comments:

Post a Comment