Thursday, February 18, 2016

Planner Pouch Love



I recently received a gift from one of my planner besties and it was this amazingly structured planner pouch from Nena Paz Luv shop on etsy (NenaPazLuv.etsy.com). It fits my Cobalt blue personal size Kikki K just perfectly. 




The outer fabric is that I received is this adorable Hello Kitty doctor print and the interior is the pink and white polka dot, the same with the front pockets. The zipper is a lavender color, which ties the color scheme together perfectly. The inner pouch can hold my personal size planner, a couple of pens/markers along with 3 washi tapes perfectly. The pouch has 4 front pockets which can hold paperclips, stickers amongst many other thin planner trinkets. 


As I mentioned before, the planner pouch is well structured and has a interior interfacing fabric that allows the pouch to keep its structure without being flimsy when it is empty, which is detail that I definitely appreciate in an item. I always try and ask myself; is this item cute, is it well structured, and is it functional? And the answer is YES! This planner pouch hits all those high points with me. Thank you to my planner bestie Bethany for introducing me to this adorable and functional pouch. I look forward to purchasing one for my A5 Large Kikki K planners. Nena has many fabric prints to choose from and always welcomes custom orders. Until next time...

XOXO,
Melissa May

No comments:

Post a Comment